FilterMeister (FM) is a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop®-compatible graphics programs with the ability to create professional plug-in filters which can be distributed on a royalty-free basis.
- Compatible with Windows Vista and DEP
- Support for XP and Vista visual styles (called themes in - FilterMeister)
- FilterMeister now allocates memory directly from Photoshop which increases performance
- New controls: tab sheets, edit boxes and sliders
- Various setPixel commands for drawing fast and flicker-free on owner-draw controls
- Four t-buffers that also support 16bit images
- Arrays support float and double values
- Access to the file resouces of the plugin
- The FilterMeister compiler can now handle larger and more complex source code
- Enhanced compatibility with less compatible applications like SignLab, Image Analyzer, Pixopedia, NiGulp, GIMP and PhotoBrush.
- Multi-lingual installation and updated HTML manual
- No crashes anymore when embedding many image files
- And many more features, improvements and bug fixes...